/ EV

Getting OpenEVSE firmware to compile

With all the hardware for my openEVSE done, I started focussing on the software part. That is the openEVSE firmware.

Because I only need the basic functionality, I started with an old version (1.0.0) of the Arduino shield firmware I found somewhere on google code: here Newer versions are much more complicated because of extra functionality (which I don't need).

In the new Arduino IDE, this code will not compile. As I C# developer I find this code hard to read, for instance because of MANY conditional compiler entries. So I started to remove that, based on my setup. Nextup I deleted the GFI and ADVPWR stuff, it now is somewhat readable.

Eventually I got it to compile. You can view the steps I took here in my github repo

Nextup: bench testing..